Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa
- One author is designated as corresponding author (e-mail address, full postal address, and telephone numbers)
- Manuscript follows all requirements and follows general structure as outlined in the Auhtor(s) guide
- All necessary files have been uploaded and figures have captions
- Manuscript contains at least one keyword and at most 6 keywords
- Manuscript has been "spellchecked" and "grammar-checked"
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web)
- References are in the APA format
- All figures have captions placed at the bottom.
- All tables have captions placed at the top with notes at the bottom.
ArticlesSection default policy
The copyright of the WAIMM Journal of Earth Resources Engineering describes the rights associated with the publication and distribution of research articles. It concerns the management of the distribution and reutilization of articles published in the journal by authors, publishers and the general public.
A publishing agreement must be completed when an article is accepted for publication in the Journal. The corresponding author is required to confirm receipt and submit the completed agreement form via email or the online version.
The journal subscribers may reproduce tables of contents or prepare lists of articles including abstracts for internal circulation within their institutions. However, the Publisher requires permission for the resale or distribution of published articles outside the institution of the authors and for any profit-oriented works. The authors are advised to obtain written permission from the copyright owners of individuals or institutions in cases where excerpts from other copyright works are included in the authors article. The authors must appropriately credit the source(s) of such excerpts in their submitted article.
Authors are required to complete and submit an “exclusive license agreement” if open access articles were used in their work. This is required upon the acceptance of the author’s article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.